Celebrate BC Wine with wine maker Jeff Hundertmark from Mt. Boucherie
Oct 7, 2020
Meet the wine maker, Jeff Hundertmark, from Mt. Boucherie and celebrate BC Wine at Happy Hour! Mt Boucherie with 300-acres spanning across five vineyards in the Okanagan and the Similkameen with some of the most beautiful vineyard sites in the valley. Here Brett Thiessen is converting all to organics building on their legacy of making wines that express this amazing land. Jeff Hundertmark is crafting distinctive wines that draw on low yields, limited intervention wine making, and patient aging.
In case you didn't get to visit Mt Boucherie this summer or even if you did, this event is for you! Place your order for a special bottle offer and reserve your place for a wine session of BC proportion. Reserve by following the link and registering on zoom. It's free. Here is the link:https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcpce6oqzMuG9HLxXlVAGJVtBoqVsQrP3G7
Special Offer: A Special Bottle Offer (SBO) for the Mt Boucherie's Happy Hour presentation is live. It's a unique link to their website so you have to click through.
Please order before Oct 1 if you want to have your bottles in time to ask Jeff questions. Also, these will be perfect for Thanksgiving.
- Modest 2019 Elder Vicar $19.99 – Beautiful aromas jump out of the glass of this white blend of the noble whites – Muscat, Riesling, Gewurztraminer and Pinot Gris. Perfect choice for happy hour!
- Original Vines 2019 Semillon $29.99 – One of my favorite white grape varieties that makes a great mate to turkey, fish and fowl with character that changes and develops as it ages
- White Label 2019 Blaufrankisch $23.79 – Rare & delicious Germanic red that is all dark fruit and spice. A great match for charcuterie – sehr gute!
- Modest 2018 Little Green Red $29.99 (Petit Verdot) – Bold, deep flavoured Petit Verdot! This is a gentleman’s wine. Just add a steak and cigar.
- Original Vines 2018 PTG $29.99 – Everything you’ve got and more goes into this 6 red variety blend
- Black Label Mt. Boucherie Estate Summit 2017 Reserve $59.99 – It’s the signature big boy so haul out the BBQ for one last grill-fest and pour yourself a glass of Summit!